EEG and human orgasm

Maurizio MORABITO; Tel.6661 b0017 at nibh.go.jp
Mon Nov 21 21:16:59 EST 1994

In article <mwspitze-211194163823 at phar2.medsurge.hsis.uci.edu> mwspitze at uci.edu (matt spitzer) writes:

   In article <3ar3qe$oj at vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>, kspencer at iti.org (Kevin Spencer)
   wrote:

   > By "deep electroencephalograms", did they mean they were recording
   > intracranially?  This sounds quite bizarre to me.

   Bizarre, is a rather nice way to refer to it.  Heath did a lot of
   intracranial recording from psychiatric patients in the 60's.  Things have
   changed a bit since then.

I think bizarre would have been the scene, a patient lying with ECoG
electrodes, presumably in a surgery room, and "somebody" doing
"something" in order to record orgasmic brain waves

--

Maurizio Morabito  |"I for one could  offer a lot  of thoughts on any
maurizio at nibh.go.jp| subject,but in many cases they would be based on
                   | speculation at best, or misinformation at worst"
Tsukuba, Japan     |                                      D.P.Chassin
          Please read my WWW Page before sending flames...
     http://www.mps.ohio-state.edu/cgi-bin/hpp?maurizio.html