Human Brain Project Consultants Needed

John Paul Mains jmains at cais2.cais.com
Mon Nov 28 23:23:26 EST 1994

Hello, I am working for a small biomedical engineering company and we are
needing individuals at NIH or other institutions working on the Human
Brain project to act as advisors or collaborators on an SBIR grant we
plan on submitting Dec 15.  The solicitation we are competing for is a
computer system that can store data, images, and multimedia that can be
downloaded or studied by students via the Internet.

Please respond asap to this email if you would like to help us with this
project.

Sincerely

John Paul Mains
Biomedical Engineer