ligand binding analysis software

Dr. Larry Mahan lcmahan at helix.nih.gov
Tue Nov 29 11:53:17 EST 1994

I believe that Peter Munson, one of the original authors of LIGAND has
rewritten the software for MACs and PCs.  He is still located at the NIH
in the Division of Computer Resource and Technology at 301-496-2972.
Another good program for analysis of pharmacological binding assays is
PRISM (DOS name: GraphPad InPlot) from GraphPad, Inc. in San Diego, CA.
It has good curve fitting with built in Cheng-Prusoff corrections for
Ki's, etc.  The only thing I don't remember if it has built in is the one
site-two site statistical significance values but it does do significance
of fit for either and the value can be looked up in an F table.

Larry Mahan
Lab of Neurochemistry, NINDS, NIH