Migraine Relief - Pressure Point Methods

Trudy trudyg at netcom.com
Wed Nov 30 01:32:20 EST 1994

Don't know about the method below, but I have found that Imitrex has
worked wonders for those killer migraines.

It is an injection that comes in a self dosing unit.  It works, gets rid
of the headache within 20 minutes and no drowsiness, not a narcotic.

Good Luck.

JACK SCHEINUK (Scheinuk at ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: I recall reading about pressure points which on application of pressure
: relieved pains of one or another type.

: I think I recall that it was an Oriental method.

: Can anyone advise if this application can give relief to migraine
: sufferers and where I can find information of the method?

: Please e-mail -

: Thanks  -  Jack

: --
: Jack Scheinuk  -  Scheinuk Agency, Inc.
: 7927 Maple St., New Orleans LA 70118
: 24HrTel 504-866-1221  -  24HrFax 504-866-1258