b.n FAQ call for contributions

matt spitzer mwspitze at uci.edu
Tue Nov 29 22:24:31 EST 1994

I have prepared most of a first draft of a bionet.neuroscience FAQ.  I will
post it soon to solicit comments, but I still need the following:

1.  The original bionet.neuroscience introductory message posted by Jim
Olds a few weeks ago (but, sadly, expired on my news server).

2.  More frequently asked questions with answers.  So far I only have:

Does anyone know of any references on ___________?
(answer contains a long explanation of accessing Medline)

Where can I get information about neuroscience training programs?
(my answer only covers North America)

Where can I get information about X?  (where X is a neurological disease or
neuro-degenerative disorder)

3.  More neuroscience related resources on the internet, particularly a
current reference for getting access to Una Smith's "Internet resources for
biologists".  Also, any pertinent mailing lists, ftp sites, and WWW home
pages would be greatly appreciated.