Regarding Clinical Neuroscience

White Michelle Jean iz30 at JOVE.ACS.UNT.EDU
Tue Oct 11 20:14:40 EST 1994

On 11 Oct 1994, Christian W. Hahn wrote:

> 	I am a medical student interested in obtaining information about the
top rated teaching hospitals in the field of neurology and neurosurgery.
I would appreciate any information which can help me choose a place of
residency in the near future.
> 		Much obliged,
> 				Christian

       While we are on the subject of neurology/neurosurgery, can
anyone recommend medical schools with good programs in this field to a
premedical student?

Thanks!                 The Michelle of the 2 L's.