Trigeminal Neuralgia

Duke Groebe drg at prophet.pharm.pitt.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:21:19 EST 1994

In article <evanoffm.1.007E7ECB at access.mountain.net>,
evanoffm at access.mountain.net (Mike Evanoff) wrote:

> I am seeking information on correcting the problem of Trigeminal Neuralgia for
> my mother, she is 50 years old.  She is taking tegratol, but this doesn't seem
> to be helping.

Surgery is another option but has its complications (partial deafness).
There are a couple of surgeons here at Pitt's medical center who do the
surgery (one is the top-dog in it) but I forget their names.  You can look
into it, however, by contacting the surgery department here.

Good luck,

Duke

The opinions expressed here are my own.  MY very own and NOBODY else's!  I
THOUGHT OF THEM FIRST, HA HA, AND YOU DIDN'T!!  SEE!?  There's my name up
there!  And the date - Ooohh, the DATE!  That's important!  HEE HEE, I'M
GONNA BE RICH!  DO YOU HEAR ME!?  RICH!!  HA HA!!  They're mine...heh, heh,
all mine....  GOD!  I'm so smart!