*** Papers on Stuttering and DSA ***

Marek Roland-Mieszkowski mmieszko at ac.dal.ca
Fri Oct 7 08:24:12 EST 1994

  From: Marek Roland-Mieszkowski, Ph.D.

  Recently we have presented 2 papers in Munich , Germany during
  "1-st World Congress on Fluency Disorders" (August 8-12, 1994).

  Papers describe our new theory of stuttering, why auditory
  feedback techniques work, why some are more effective. Also we
  describe our clinical results with DSA - Digital Speech Aid.
  If you would like to receive copy of these papers, please send
  to us your E-mail and full name and address.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"There are very few people in this world who ever ask the right
 questions of science, and they are the ones who effect its future
 most profoundly"  Philip Anderson, Nobel Laureate, Princeton Univ.
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo