SFNS Room(mate) needed.

Andrew C. Chapman g9026189 at MCMAIL.CIS.MCMASTER.CA
Fri Oct 7 13:32:12 EST 1994

A post-doc in our lab needs accomodations for the Society for
Neuroscience meeting in Miami this year.

Everything appears to be booked up at this time, and he is hoping to share
with one or two others to cut costs. Location is not critical.

Fan Jiang, our post-doc currently studying the behavioral
effects of theta-frequency activation of the rat limbic system, can be
reached at my e-mail address.

Cheers

Andy

C.Andrew Chapman