Free Software: Sheep Brain Dissection

Dag Stenberg stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI
Sun Oct 9 13:17:52 EST 1994

cannon at wrote:
> Free Software: Sheep Brain Dissection

> We are making available a DOS-based sheep brain
> dissection guide that gives a basic overview of
> gross brain anatomy--nothing fancy.

Still: nice for students who want to orientate themselves in the brain
better than with the aid of textbooks only. It works all right, as soon
as one has a video board with 1 Mb memory - no use trying it with 256

Dag Stenberg     MD PhD                    stenberg at
Institute of Biomedicine		   tel: int.+358-0-1918532
Department of Physiology                   fax: int.+358-0-1918681
P.O.Box 9       (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)   tlx: 1002125 finuh sf
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland