Discovery BRAIN program

94smith at wmich.edu 94smith at wmich.edu
Wed Oct 12 20:15:48 EST 1994

In article <36s4ds$fqa at canton.charm.net>, totoro at charm.net (Milky Way) writes:
> Did anyone see this brain series? Do you think it would make a good
> teaching resource? What did you think of the contents? The graphics were
> really amazing...
>
> Hiro Amano
>
> --
>
> --
>   totoro at charm.net      Milky Way

I saw it and I agree, the graphics were outstanding.  I was really tempted
whip out my VISA and order the series, but then sanity reasserted itself
as my neurons reconnected...  :)

--
Scott G. Smith                            |           //  //  //  //
College of Arts and Sciences              |          //  //\///  //