Regarding Clinical Neuroscience

Elliot D. Menschik menschik at blue.seas.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 13 08:16:41 EST 1994

In article <37gttv$38j at vixen.cso.uiuc.edu>,
Digital Archangel <gm at superdec.uni.uiuc.edu> wrote:

>In the opinion of the readers of this newsgroup, what would be an appropriate
>bachelors' for someone intending to go into a neurosciences MD/PhD program?

I think you'll find an surprising amount of diversity with respect to
undergraduate backgrounds for neuroscience MD/PhD's.  Here at Penn, for
example, I know several combined degree students (myself included) with
engineering, computer science, physics, and economics backgrounds in
addition to the students with standard biology-type undergraduate degrees.

- Elliot

--
Elliot D. Menschik                                Neuroscience Graduate Group
menschik at eniac.seas.upenn.edu                              School of Medicine