Regarding Clinical Neuroscience

Heinz Beck heinz at jersey.meb.uni-bonn.de
Thu Oct 13 03:56:40 EST 1994

I can`t give any preference list. However, I visited UCSF for 4 months working
on the  Neurosurgery service, which offer excellent teaching and clinical
experience. This is supplemented by a very stron CNS molecular biology group
(L. Jan`s lab) and electrophysiology (Roger Nicoll`s lab) There is a variety
of other very good labs dealing with CNS and there is a graduate neuroscienc
program booklet available from UCSF in which most of these labs are described.

Hope this helps some,

Heinz