Help with ICVC injections!!!!

Richard G. Wehby rgw at neuron.uchc.edu
Thu Oct 13 23:11:34 EST 1994

In article <1994Oct11.134318.1 at rand>, wismerc at rand writes:

>I am currently trying to work with intracerebralventricular cannulated
>rats, and am having trouble doing the actual injections.  Is there some
>trick to handling the rats and the syringe? I'd appreciate any and all
>help (suggestions?).  Please post or send e-mail.  Thanks in advance!!
>
>Carol
>
>e-mail: wismer.carol at igate.abbott.com

I used to do icv in rats, both acute and chronic, anesthetized or awake.
If you e-mail me with some details about what you're doing and what
problems you're experiencing, I'll be glad to help.

Richard

Richard G. Wehby
Center for Neurological Sciences, MC-3405		LAB: 203-679-3292
University of Connecticut Health Center                 FAX: 203-679-2910
Farmington, CT 06030                        INTERNET: rgw at neuron.uchc.edu