grad school advice?

yangas1 at juncol.juniata.edu yangas1 at juncol.juniata.edu
Wed Oct 12 10:44:55 EST 1994

	For anyone who can help:

I am a graduating senior from Juniata College in PA and am interested
in applying to graduate school in neurobiology.  I am at this point not
specific to the exact study or research I want to take, although my
background is more molecular directed (chemistry/biology major) I am also
interested in integrative aspects.  My interests lie especialy in the
neurobiology of the brain and sensory processes.  I would appreciate any
insight or information people may have on graduate programs, contacts,
etc.  Thanks for your help,
				Andrew Yang