looking for summer internship

Senor Senor st003440 at brownvm.brown.edu
Tue Oct 18 19:28:46 EST 1994

In article <365ct5$npo at news.cc.oberlin.edu>, sab6979 at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu
wrote:

> hi, my name is adam brickman.  i'm an undergraduate student at oberlin
> college, majoring in biopsychology/neuroscience.  i'm looking for
> a summer internship in the new york city (or Connecticut) area for the
> summer of '95.  if anyone has any leads/ideas/opportunities i would
> really appreciate a responce (email: sab6979 at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu).\
> thanks a lot,
>                         adam

HI ADAM, I'M CURRENTLY MAJORING IN NEUROSCIENCE/RELIGIOUS STUDIES AT BROWN
UNIVERSITY AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN READING A BIT MORE ON WHAT YOU ARE
WORKING ON. A FEW DETAILS CONCERNING YOUR PROJECT AS WELL AS THE SUMMER
TIME REQUESTED WOULD ALSO BE HELPFULL. I LIVE IN AVON, CT. ALSO. LOOK
FOWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.....(SULTAN)

--
Tommy