human cortex

William Calvin wcalvin at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 20 21:56:49 EST 1994

pjdbruin at psyline.nl (Pjdbruin) writes:

>can anyone tell me some symptoms of people with a damaged cortex.
>in what way is perception and behaviour affected?

Take a look at my book De Cerebrale Symfonie (Bert Bakker, Amsterdam),
especially chapter 3, the dutch translation of THE CEREBRAL SYMPHONY.

Next year they'll be publishing CONVERSATIONS WITH NEIL'S BRAIN
(Addison-Wesley 1994 is American edition), which has lots more.  Also the
September 1992 Scientific American (probably November 1992 in the
translated editions) has lots.

    William H. Calvin  WCalvin at U.Washington.edu

 P.S. Your email address bounces.