question: cingulate gyrus function

David Baldwin 503-686-2598 dbaldwin at decoy.uoregon.edu
Fri Oct 21 03:44:49 EST 1994

I've become interested in the cingulate gyrus, and what it does.  Any
current general references or authors covering this area would be helpful,
though I would be most interested in its connections (if any) with parts
of the limbic system and emotional/somatic areas.

Rummaging around in my usual sources, I've found relatively brief mention,
if that, about this area.  Not sure if this means I'm looking in all the
wrong places, or that nobody knows much about it...