antibodies from Santa Cruz Biotech

CROCKETTDP crockettdp at aol.com
Mon Oct 24 20:29:04 EST 1994

In article <199410200142.SAA22510 at net.bio.net>,
RLINDEN%BRLNCC.BITNET at VTBIT.CC.VT.EDU (Rafael Linden) writes:

Dear Dr. Linden:

We have used the the Santa Cruz trk antibodies in rat tissue with moderate
success.   They are supposed to be specific recognizing the trkA, trkB and
trkC.   Further, they claim to truncated and non-truncated froms.  Based
on our results I am not completely sure of their claims.   The pattern of
staining does suggest that there is some cross reactivity.  We have not
done westerns etc.  Any further questions please contact me at my
professional address

crockett at umdnj.edu

Yours,
D. Crockett