Software Tools used in Cognitive Neuroscience

khurley khurley at quapaw.astate.edu
Sun Oct 30 16:47:38 EST 1994

rolandi at andy.hssc.scarolina.edu (Walter Rolandi) writes:

>Hello,

>I would like to know if there are any commonly used software tools
>in the area of cognitive neuroscience.  I have heard of various
>modelling tools but some seem to be talking about events on the
>molecular level while others work with more "conceptual" events.

>Can anyone provide me with any pointers?

>  Walter G. Rolandi
>  USENET: rolandi at andy.hssc.scarolina.edu
>INTERNET: rolandi at hsscls.hssc.scarolina.edu

--------------------------->>><<<----------------->>><<<-------------------

<> You might try a program called "BRAINIAC". It is available via
anon-ymous FTP from :
                     dean.med.uth.tmc.edu
                     /pub/MSDOS/
                                :brainiac.exe  <-- LHA Self-extractor
                     also       :neurotut.exe  <-- LHA Self-extractor

These may not be what you are looking for but the brainiac.exe is multi-
media for WINDOWS. Very NICE! point and click on the color slides!
Kevin Hurley
khurley at quapaw.astate.edu