Antibodies directed against Fluorogold *not* raised in Rabbit?

Lance Ladic ladic at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Oct 31 23:31:39 EST 1994

Does anyone know where I could obtain antibodies directed against Fluorogold
(a retrograde neuronal tracer) that were raised in any species *other than*
rabbit?  Quite a few companies offer Rabbit-anti-Fluorogold Abs, but this
appears to be the only host that the anti-FG Abs are raised in.

I know that I may be grasping at straws with this question, but in the
unlikely event that someone has any information about this, please contact me
via e-mail.

Thanks,

--Lance.

Lance Ladic