Screenwriter with Brain Question

HARRY R. ERWIN herwin at mason1.gmu.edu
Sun Sep 4 07:51:27 EST 1994

Timothy Budd (bbudd at laurel.ocs.mq.edu.au) wrote:
: >Sylvan Freeman (asylvan at ix.netcom.com) wrote:
: Some stuff deleted

: >in the world your characters are in, to the point that brain transplants
: >are both feasible and likely under certain circumstances.

: What?? How is a brain transplant feasible or likely Harry? I would have
: thought this would have to rate as a most unlikely event.I guess grafting of
: tissue has been possible...but brain transplants?....hardly.

Definitely not now, but nanotechnology may provide a way. Remember, some
sensory nerves regrow, even in Homo.

--
Harry Erwin
Internet: herwin at gmu.edu
Just a dumb graduate student working on Katchalsky nets....