Neurology/Brain FTP site

bombshell swallow at
Tue Sep 6 19:55:24 EST 1994

I've been looking for a while for an ftp site that had a lot of
information on nerology and the brain, but I haven't been able to find
one.  I'm not a neurologist, but I've always have had interest in the
brain and like to learn as much as I can about it, and possibly go to
med school in the future and learn more.  In the meantime however, it's
very hard to find all this information.  So... I've decided to make a
site of my own, and I'd like help from everybody.  If anybody has any
software (macintosh software prefered) on the subject, please mail me a
description of the software, and where I might find to
swallow at   Text files and any other information is appriciated
also.  When I get enough, I will set up a site at a bigger place.
Thanks for your time.
swallow at
swallow at