Neurologic Problem and Question

Jeff Sirianni sirianni at
Sun Sep 18 23:20:26 EST 1994

In article <Sep16.203355.38777 at>,
Jason Tetro <jtetro at> wrote:
>Hi there...
>Well, I have a problem with a friend of mine.  She is a 30 yr old
>woman who is experiencing a gentle numbness in her epidermal
>tissue.  Her muscles are fine.
>These numbness problems are currently occuring on her legs in the
>femoral area.
>Jason A. Tetro
>jtetro at

This symptom is often found in individuals with a ruptured or herniated
disc.  My brother's condition deteriorated so badly that he was at a point
where he could no longer sit down.  Get your friend to a neurologist ASAP.
His GP and chiropractor missed this by a mile.

Jeff Sirianni
University of Texas at Austin
Communication Sciences and Disorders
sirianni at