Where to publish EEG paper?

NeuroWayne neurowayne at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 22:40:02 EST 1994

In article <1702FC28.N020BA at tamvm1.tamu.edu>, N020BA at tamvm1.tamu.edu
writes:

<I've just written a paper on locating EEG foci with principal comp->
<onents. Since I only had four subjects (due to lack of research $$$), I>
<could do really extensive analyses. But I still got good results.>
< Can someone recommend a journal that would be interestd in a>
<paper like this?>

Try "EEG and Clinical Neurophysiology."  You may also be able to subimit
this as an abstract to the American Epilepsy Society meeting in December
-- although deadline is l think past.  Please send me a copy -- I had used
a principle component analysis technique to subclassify sleep spindles.
Good Luck!

Wayne A. Rubinstein, MD           {neurowayne at aol.com}
1775 Dempster Street
Park Ridge, IL  60068