Brain Browser

Peter Laudrup plaudrup at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Mon Sep 26 09:31:50 EST 1994

Hi everybody,
In our lab we currently have a minor problem with Brain Browser
(ver 1.0 for windows). The date entry/edit menu, change Dataset
icon by id will ask for either a number or a command (or something
esle). How can you from the dialog box determine what symbols to
use on the slice ?

Another thing, everytime a dialog box appears, an anoying sound
starts. Anyway you can get rid of that ?

Thx in advance

Peter Laudrup
Visiting Scholar

Ohio State University
College of Pharmacy                Phone: +1 614 292 1859
500 W 12th Ave #520                Fax: +1 614 292 9083
Columbus, OH-43210                 E-mail: laudrup at osu.edu