looking for summer internship

holmes at ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu holmes at ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu
Tue Sep 27 07:52:19 EST 1994

In article <365ct5$npo at news.cc.oberlin.edu>, sab6979 at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu writes:
>hi, my name is adam brickman.  i'm an undergraduate student at oberlin
>college, majoring in biopsychology/neuroscience.  i'm looking for
>a summer internship in the new york city (or Connecticut) area for the
>summer of '95.  if anyone has any leads/ideas/opportunities i would
>really appreciate a responce (email: sab6979 at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu).\
>thanks a lot,
>			adam
We are not in NY or CT.  However, this past summer a couple of
Oberlin undergrads participated in our Summer Undergraduate Research
Program in Neurobiology here at Ohio University in Athens.  It is
a little early for us to advertise for Summer 1995, but if you are
interested, I could send you application materials when they become
available.  Let me know.
--Bill Holmes    holmes at ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu
  Neurobiology Program,  Ohio University,  Athens, Ohio