Phermones and ectochromes

OWEN MEYERS MEYERS at MCCLB0.MED.NYU.EDU
Sun Apr 16 20:09:36 EST 1995

A friend has made a request of me that I am ill equipped to handle. If
anyone can be of assistance, I would appreciate it. You can e-mail all
information to me.

By any chance do you know any Biochemists?  I'm looking for a scientific
explanation about pheromones and ectohormones.  Maybe I need a
neurologist.  Basically I need to know what happens to humans when we
smell
these scents.  After we inhale, does this stimulus travel to our brains
and
then to nerve endings?, etc.

I'm considering writing an article about men's and women's fragrances, and
how we, as humans, are attracted to these scents.

Owen
"What colour is the sky in that little world of your!s Monty?!
						- Buster Bunny -
						    Tiny Toons

E-MAIL ADDRESS:   MEYERS at MCCLB0.MED.NYU.EDU