Neuroscience Training Programs

Harris-lab harris-lab at
Mon Apr 17 20:07:21 EST 1995

I've noticed a number of people on this list expressing an interest in
neuroscience training programs.  Today, I received a directory from the
Society for Neuroscience.  Included was an advertisement for a handbook
called Neuroscience Training Programs in North America.
It's a "guide to 200 neuroscience training opportunities that exist at
institutions throughout North America".

To order a copy send a U.S. $25 cheque payable to the Society for
Neuroscience.  This covers shipping and handling as well.

Mail to

Society for Neuroscience-Publications
11 Dupont Circle, N.W. Suite 500
Washington, D.C.  20036

There you go.  Now lets get back to more constructive things.  Like
arguing which are the best neuroscience departments.