Stroop Effect

Grant Schampel grant at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Tue Apr 25 15:31:33 EST 1995

In article <3n90n8$1je at bruce.uncg.edu>, hmfuller at turing.uncg.edu (Hilton
Fuller) wrote:

>         I am a Psychology student in the process of writing a paper on the
> Stroop Effect.

I believe it was Scientific American (or possibly Science News) that ran
an article on the Stroop Effect a few years ago.  Both should be in back
issues at libraries, and should mention further in-depth reading.

--
Grant Schampel
Laboratory Information Systems, University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinic

also GCSchampel at aol.com