Stroop Effect

Grant Schampel grant at
Tue Apr 25 15:31:33 EST 1995

In article <3n90n8$1je at>, hmfuller at (Hilton
Fuller) wrote:

>         I am a Psychology student in the process of writing a paper on the
> Stroop Effect.

I believe it was Scientific American (or possibly Science News) that ran
an article on the Stroop Effect a few years ago.  Both should be in back
issues at libraries, and should mention further in-depth reading.

Grant Schampel
Laboratory Information Systems, University of Minnesota Hospital & Clinic
Box 198 Mayo Bldg., 420 Delaware St. SE
Minneapolis, MN   55455-0392                  (612) 626-3539
Opinions are my own, of course; not my employuer's official views

also GCSchampel at