Seeking mailing lists related to neuroscience

Maratheftis Nikos marath at ATHOS.MED.AUTH.GR
Sat Apr 1 07:54:44 EST 1995

I 'm a medical student in the U of Thessaloniki, Greece and I 'd like
to know if you are aware of mailing lists on the following issues:

      - pediatric neurology
      - neurolinguistics                      My e-mail address:
      - autism                                marath at
      - cognitive science
      - artificial intelligence
                               Thank you in advance,
                                                         Nick Maratheftis.