Trigeminal neuroma

Lance Lis UHDY73A at prodigy.com
Sun Apr 2 08:53:10 EST 1995

Can anyone refer me to a site or give me more information on trigeminal
neuroma?
My neurologist took an MRI and found a mass on my trigeminal nerve.  The
CT Scan and blood tests were negative, so he prescribed Prednisone to try
to reduce swelling.  My symptons include numbness on the right side of my
face from my tongue to my temple, skin only.  (Also, I've been getting
headaches).
I understand that noone can diagnose on the internet, but I'm trying to
learn more about what this is or might be, and especially if it might be
malignant.  What could have caused something like this, and what are
possible treatments?