wound healing and the CNS/PNS

jerry clayton claytonj at essex.hsc.colorado.edu
Sun Apr 2 03:53:41 EST 1995

I am looking for information on the involvement of the
nervous system in wound healing.  Specifically I am
interested in information regarding the effects of
denervation on healing in peripheral tissues.  I have not
kept up with the literature in recent years and would like
to catch up and possibly institute some research of my own.
If anyone out there knows of any good resources or is
doing work in this area would you please drop me a line or
post a reply in this newsgroup.  Thanks!!

Jerry Clayton, PhD
Dept. Neurology University of Colorado
Health Sciences Center Denver, Colorado USA
e-mail: claytonj at essex.hsc.colorado.edu