Physiology of Risk-Taking????

caudill4 at marshall.edu caudill4 at marshall.edu
Mon Apr 3 09:36:00 EST 1995

	Could anyone tell me if there has been a structure isolated in the
brain that is thought to be responsible for risk-taking behavior, such as
bunjee jumping, white water rafting, and the like?  I friend mentioned
something of the sort to me, but he had forgotten the name.  He said he thought
he had read about it in an article in _Discover_.
	It sounds plausible to me, but he's the only one I've heard from about
it.  If anyone has heard anything, let me know--it would really ease my mind.
Thank you very much.
						Scotty Caudill
						caudill4 at marshall.edu