Could dead people feel and hear?

Stephen Hall shall at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Wed Apr 5 01:45:40 EST 1995

In article <3lroes$oga at strix.vslib.cz>, salda at falco.vslib.cz (George
Sulovsky) wrote:

> Hi!
> Could anyone say mee, if dead people could hear and fee
> I have heard, that 2 hours after death person could hear and feel, but
not understand.
> (In catholic religion, people could be "subcribed" to be beleivable
after their death, and that they could be
> cleaned from their "badnessees". It was told to my teacher of psychology
by Dr.Dvoracek - teologist and
> docto(r in one person.
> Is that true?
>
>                                 Mee.
>
> P.S. I had a bad day today - my English is reallty awful. But I am just
17 years old student from CZ, and I am
>  still learning English.
> I don't beleive to Dr.Dvoracek, that's why I wrote it...
> Answers send please to salda at falco.vslib.cz

Now really, despite what theologians and the psychic like say, saying that
we can see and hear two hours is a bit much.  Besides, it is a tough
experiment to do. I mean it would be tough for the investigator to go get
the data and get back to write and submit the paper. And what journal would
one send it to?

Stephen Hall
Purdue University Neuroscience Program
Purdue University