Cloning NCAMs: How to? HELP!

David J. Kanter 75444.2004 at CompuServe.COM
Mon Apr 3 13:59:02 EST 1995

        Here's my problem: How do I go from a mouse brain
(which has glycoproteins called neural cell adhesion molecules)
to 3T3 fibroblasts transfected with vectors expressing
certain isoforms of the neural cell adhesion molecules?
	I've read some journal papers in which this is done,
but being an intro. bio. student, I have some trouble
understanding their procedures.
	My problem's too long to post here, so if anyone wants
to help, let me know and I'll go more in depth.

	Thanks,
	Dave Kanter