Rat SmI Cortex

arjund at ferox.ip.portal.com arjund at ferox.ip.portal.com
Thu Apr 6 19:38:49 EST 1995

	A while back, I posted a message asking for info on the barrel field
in the rat SmI cortex.  Unfortunately, my news reader crashed, so I now have to
ask it again:  If anyone out there is doing any work, or is interested in the
somatotopic organization of the rat somatosensory cortex, (especially the
facial and forepaw representation), I would be extremely pleased if you could
email me.  If you emailed me earlier and waited for a response, I'm sorry.
Furthermore, if anyone knows of any stains other than cytochrome oxidase that
can stain cortex for barrels in the adult rat, please let me know.