IEEE EMBS95 Neural Network Track

Bill Thompson wgthom at
Fri Apr 7 09:10:02 EST 1995

Dear Colleague:

In the upcoming International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in
Medicine and Biology Society (EMBS) in Montreal, September 20-23, 1995, a
neural network track will be held to discuss and present the new advances
in the neural network technology and their applications to medicine and

I am pleased to invite you to submit a paper to this track or join us for
these exciting presentations.

If you have questions  regarding this matter, please contact Dr. Robert
Kearney at (514) 398 6737 (email: rob at or me at
(217) 333-3236 (email bwheeler at For details on conference
registration, call or email Dr. Robert Kearney.

You may also find information about the conference on the world wide web:

I hope you will join us for what promises to be an exciting meeting
discussing the recent advances in Biomedical Engineering Research.

Bruce C. Wheeler, Ph.D.
Neural Network Track Chair, IEEE EMBS 1995

cc. Dr Robert Kearney
    Program Chair, IEEE EMBS 95

Bruce C. Wheeler, Associate Professor
   Electrical and Computer Engineering Department,
   Neuroscience Program, and Bioengineering Faculty
      Beckman Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
      405 N. Mathews, Urbana IL 61801;
      217-333-3236; FAX: 217-244-5180 or 217-244-8371
      email: bwheeler at