SALUTATIONS FROM A NEWCOMER

THOMAS MARIHART TOM411 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 9 02:18:18 EST 1995

Howdy strangers!  My name is Tom and I live in San Mateo.  I am a single
26 year old guy currently working full time in the semiconductor
industry.  I am just an average person who is interested in metaphysics
and the practical development of ‘untapped’ human potential.  My general
interests include medical imaging technology, martial arts,
meditation..all types.. (Qi Gong--great for keeping your hands warm, and
possibly some other intriguing things...., Kundalini Yoga.....from
migranes to ‘enlightenment?!?’, creative visualization, mind over
matter....if you don’t ‘mind,’ does it really ‘matter?’, etc.), and
unusual ‘natural’ phenomenon.  Basically, I’m interested in anything
that pertains to, or could be used to cultivate and/or study the
‘untapped’ potential of the human condition.  I would like very much to
find people in my age group (preferably....but this is not a
requirement) who would be interested in talking about, studying, and
perhaps even practicing such things.
Ideally, I would like to form a small to medium sized local group of
interested individuals from varied disciplinary backgrounds
(‘disciplinary’ bondage & domination types need not apply
here.....although an engineer, accountant, anthropologist, or medical
practicioner might be nice....) and cultures;  --  variety, as they say,
is the spice of life and the different points of view will be helpful to
us all.   If you are interested in corresponding and/or meeting in the
local area, you can contact me at    tom411 at ix.netcom.com    for more
information (pun intended....and yes it really is my internet
address....).

I look foreward to new friends, stimulating discourse, and an
interesting future...

seeyaround
TOM411