olfactory modeling

Sarah C. Nuding NUDING at BoysTown.ORG
Sun Apr 9 13:33:51 EST 1995

        Dr Clayton mentioned the book edited by Finger and Siver, it's called
Neurobiology of Taste and Smell, put out by John Wiley and Sons, 1987.  (I'm
speaking up because he forgot about the Taste field being included too - a
subject near and dear to my thesis work!)
        Another good text to check into would be one by Gordon Shepherd - I
thought he wrote one which concentrated mostly on olfaction - not the popular
Neurobiology text ... Oh well, that one is in MY office ...

Sarah C. Nuding, Ph.D.
Boys Town National Research Hospital,
555 North 30th St., Omaha,  NE  68131
402-498-6306, 6585 (voice)  6351 (fax)