Neurolinguistics

Alexander M. Epshteyn aes12 at columbia.edu
Sat Apr 8 14:39:17 EST 1995

HEllo,
I am starting to do research on Lexical semantics as they pertain to
physiology. I would be most greatfull if any one can give me some head
start by  referencing to me the newest studies on imaging and lexical
processing. I have read Posner's "Images of Mind" and Caplan's work(s) on
Neurolinguistics, but they are rather general and my querry quite spesific.
I am presently interested in only neurological (not particulary
psycholinguistical studies) data as
collected by immaging (P.E.T, fMRI, MRI, ?SPEC) with good spacial
resolution, although ERP [etc.] studies would be interesting to corelate,
given the temp. res.
Thank you.
please post or email me.

Alexander Epshteyn