Nausea and vestibular dysfunction

Philippe Lebrun plebrun at
Wed Apr 12 05:48:40 EST 1995

In article <3mgb00$etm at>, plebrun at (Philippe Lebrun) writes:
> [...]

  	I would think that the toxic effects of alcohol on the cerebellum are
the cause of dizziness.
 	Nausea is commonly caused by dissociation of inner ear and visual
stimuli, eg inside a boat you feel yourself moving but do not see youself
moving; and the contrary for car-sickness.   This effect is also
mediated by the cerebellum.