Neurology Links?

Curt Shehow cshehow at intnet.net
Tue Apr 11 22:15:24 EST 1995

 Hello. Does anyone know of anyplace (web server, ftp, gopher) that has
Neurology text. I found a lot of places with journal pointers and such,
but I don't really want to subscribe to any journals, I just want to find
some info for a research paper I'm doing. I'm focusing on endorphins and
enkephalins - their effects and such. If anyone has any pointers to actual
text documents, it'd be most appreciated. Thanks.
                                                     Cs.