Shelli Heather Godfrey gt7447a at
Thu Apr 13 08:52:16 EST 1995

My sister is graduating this May and will be going on to graduate school
in Neuroscience.  For graduation, I wanted to give her a subscription to a
good journal in the field.   She has a background in biology and
neuroscience but I want to find one that she will readily understand.
Does anyone have any recommendations?  Could you send me an address and
cost?  Thank you in advance.  I am so proud of my sister!
		Shelli Godfrey - Materials Science and Engineering
	Georgia Institute of Technology	- Atlanta, Georgia  30332
			Internet: gt7447a at