Software for analyzing images?

PMazzer pmazzer at
Thu Apr 13 14:12:35 EST 1995

No, NIH Image will not recognize images.  Image is a wonderful tool for
manipulating imagery, but relatively useless for grabbing image
boundaries.  In our work with satellite imagery, we have found that using
Photoshop in combination with NIH Imager was the best way to extract
information from an image.  Good luck.

Paula Mazzer                    "Human beings used to be molecules which
"pmazzer at"            do many, many different sorts of dances, or
Kent, Ohio                          dance at all--as they pleased."
Wetland Systems
Environmental Consulting Service