Curiousity is more fundamental than rivalry.

alex taylor ataylor at
Mon Apr 17 14:03:35 EST 1995

In article <134311Z16041995 at>,
Poor Richard <an175779 at> wrote:
>Poor Richard has been writing on many of these newsgroups on the subject
>of the lack of ethics in Science.  Poor Richard believes there are no
>ethics in Science.  Poor Richard thinks that Scientists are no better
>To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help at
>If you reply to this message, your message WILL be *automatically* anonymized
>and you are allocated an anon id. Read the help file to prevent this.
>Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin at

          More like poor taste. If the poster does not have the basic
courtesy to refrain from this kind of childishness on the net, the
least he could do is provide his name and email address so that he can
be responded to without cluttering the newsgroup with this kind of
trash -- the last thing I need to read is a snarky lecture on some
rather basic behavioural biology, especially from an anonymous poster
who doesn't have the courage to attach his/her name to what they have

Alex Taylor
ataylor at