Current & Emerging Neurologic Treatments?

A.T.I. % Phil Sorensen ati at netcom.com
Mon Apr 17 14:13:50 EST 1995

I am working on a project to determine current and emerging procedures
and technologies in 4 neurologic areas:

* interventional neuroradiology
* nerve repair/regeneration
* treatment of chronic pain
* spinal procedures

I am trying to learn what the current treatments are in this area and
what emerging techniques/technologies seem promising.

I would be interested in interviewing via telephone anyone knowledgeable
(clinical or research) in any of these areas.  If you wouldn't mind
taking 5 minutes with me on the phone, could you kindly email a
convenient date/time for me to call you?  If you'd rather respond to any
of the 4 areas listed above via email (i.e. don't want to talk on the
phone), that'd be welcome, too.

Many thanks,

P. Sorensen
--