Periodicals

Evan B. Stubbs estubbs at orion.it.luc.edu
Tue Apr 18 13:47:23 EST 1995

Shelli Heather Godfrey (gt7447a at prism.gatech.edu) wrote:
: My sister is graduating this May and will be going on to graduate school
: in Neuroscience.  For graduation, I wanted to give her a subscription to a
: good journal in the field.   She has a background in biology and
: neuroscience but I want to find one that she will readily understand.
: Does anyone have any recommendations?  Could you send me an address and
: cost?  Thank you in advance.  I am so proud of my sister!
: --
: 		Shelli Godfrey - Materials Science and Engineering
: 	Georgia Institute of Technology	- Atlanta, Georgia  30332
: 			Internet: gt7447a at prism.gatech.edu

Trends in Neuroscience is the journal of choice!