BOOKS WANTED: NEUROSCIENCE

Roger DuBois roger at anatsg1.unil.ch
Wed Apr 19 16:52:46 EST 1995

Listed below  are several books  that I would like  to  obtain. If you
have any of these titles  and would be willing  to sell (or donate :-) to
me please  get  in touch.  I  would  also  appreciate  any pointers to
anywhere else I might find any of them.

========== NEUROBIOLOGY ==============================================

I am interested   in anything dealing theory,  method  or modelling in
Neurobiology, Neurophysiology, Electrophysiology. In particular:

Mass Action in the Nervous System.
Freeman, W.J. (1975) Academic Press, New York, San Fransisico

Principles of Neurobiological Signal Analysis.
Glaser, E.M. and Ruchkin, D.S. Academic Press, New York
ISBN 0 -12-285950-2

Neurophysiological Techniques: Basic Methods and Concepts
Boulton, A.A., Baker, G.B. and Vanderwolf, C.H. Eds. (1990)
Humana Press, Clifton New Jersey

Neurophysiological Techniques: Applications to Neural Systems
Boulton, A.A., Baker, G.B. and Vanderwolf, C.H. Eds. (1990)
Humana Press, Clifton New Jersey

Analysis of Physiological Systems.  The white noise approach.
Marmarelis P.Z., Marmarelis V.Z. (1978) Plenum New York
ISBN 0-306-31066-X

The Volterra and Wiener Theories of Nonlinear Systems.
Schetzen, M. (1980) Wiley, New York

/* Roger DuBois          e-mail : roger at anatsg1.unil.ch          */
/* Institut d'Anatomie   phone  : +41 21 692 5117 (personal)     */