Periodicals

Corey Cleland Corey-Cleland at UIOWA.EDU
Wed Apr 19 15:41:59 EST 1995

Trends in Neuroscience
Trends in Neuroscience
Trends in Neuroscience!!!!!

Clear choice;
Current opinions - too specialized
Nature/science - soon, but not yet; research reports quite terse, hard to
follow if you dont know field
Neuroscience Letter??? are you kidding???

If no one else does, ill dig up cost (student disc)/address and POST.
Nice gift
-corey